Finally, the DexCom Software is listed in their on-line store, and I should be getting it in a couple of days. It will be nice to look at 7 days worth of data at once, instead of having to take pictures of the receiver to analyze the data! I’m looking forward to working with my endo; I won't be able to send the reports via email as their system doesn't accept attachments, but at least I will be able to print out and FAX the reports to her.
Here are some of the software features they list on the link, in addition to saving files and printing reports:
- View Glucose Trend Information (up to 7 days)
- Display up to 7 days of Glucose data
- View Modal Day Information (up to 7 days)where up to 7 days of your glucose data can be displayed at once
- Zoom in on Glucose Trend Graphs (down to 4 hours)
- You can zoom in up to 4 hour display for more detailed glucose trend in Glucose Trend Graphs